Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Best

Hey Peeps. I hope you enjoyed your holiday! I certainly did, but I think I'm gonna be full for the rest of my life. ;)
 
This outfit isn't so special but it was the best I had for a slow lazy Sunday morning.
 
I also had a bunch of zombie pictures from our party...and they were awesome...but they got deleted on accident.
I am upset. :(
 
But, anyway, I can't wait to see what you guys wore!








Dress: Thrifted
Cardigan: Papaya
Vest: China
Tights: Kohls
Socks Target
Boots: Famous Footwear
Scarf: Mom's
Super Sunday Sync

5 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit girl! I love the dash of red the scarf gives to the whole ensemble. Very nice! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving--I too felt bloated for days! And I'm so sorry all your pictures got deleted!! I hate when that happens! :(

    With Love,
    Rubi
    Lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layering!! SO cute! Always so stylish!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! I love the layering!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, layers are the best!

    twolovebirdswithoutanest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete