Wednesday, November 21, 2012

OOTD: Thankful for The Beatles

You can't really tell, but this is a Beatles shirt.
One of many that I own.
But this is my favorite.
So today, I am thankful for The Beatles, their music, and this shirt. ;)









Shirt: Walmart (seriously)
Jeans: F21 (the only light wash jeans I own...but they're growing on me)
Jacket: Gap outlet
Vest: Dress Barn
Boots: Kohls
 
So, obviously tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am excited about that...but also, I am so stoked (& I hate that word...) for Friday. (for reasons other than shopping) We are having a Zombie Party! (Walking Dead viewing party) My mom and I got some of our friends hooked on the show and we are excited because we've been looking for people to have a zombie party with.
Black Friday seemed kinda perfect...and everyone was off work.
So, we're making bones (pics this weekend hopefully), eyeballs, and guts and we're gonna eat wonderful Thanksgiving leftovers and watch the best show ever.
 
What's that you say?
You don't watch The Walking Dead!?!? (every Sunday night on AMC)
 
Get off of my blog. -_-
 
Just kidding, please don't! Just watch it!
 
Happy Wednesday!
 
(also, I will be posting tomorrow evening but it will not be an outfit post...unless I change my mind. I have another wonderful Liebster award to complete so I will be doing that :))


4 comments:

  1. I love the beatles! Such a cute look!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Especially the boots. Cute blog, I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I love your blog also!

      Delete