Monday, November 12, 2012

OOTD: Sweater Weather is Better

You guys, it is finally winter in Oklahoma...it's cold! I mean, finally. Anyway, I am so happy to have many new followers (I hope you're reading along right now!) I appreciate you all so so much!
I am off to school today where I'll probably freeze, can't wait to see your wintery outfits!
 
Out church is having a Gospel Meeting this week and I have to go straight from school so I am a little more dressed up than I would normally be. I figured you all wouldn't mind. ;)






Sweater : Old Navy
Dress (worn as skirt) : F21
Tights: ?
Jacket: Gap
Boots: Charlotte Russe (I'm hoping to buy new black boots for Christmas...these are literally falling apart)
 
Happy Monday...ew.

13 comments:

  1. Cute look! Love the striped skirt :)

    -Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love the striped dress with the denim jacket!

    I know Monday... :P

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! It is finally getting cool in Texas too. new follower from the hop, would love a follow back.

    http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love the stripes and that adorable hat!


    Xo, Rachel
    Glitzy Blues

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I'm loving this outfit. The stripes with the jean jacket work perfectly! And I'm completely obsessed with boots at the moment. New follower :)
    http://nuggetonabudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the beanie! So cute!

    Mal
    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post !

    I came I saw I loved and I now follow :)

    Come by for a chat on my blog when you have the time ;)


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  9. It's gotten cold here in Kansas too! I love your dressed up look--that is such a cute dress, it looks great as a skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this winter style! And that hat is adorable. So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your striped skirt, too cute!!


    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete