Thursday, November 8, 2012

OOTD: Polka Dotted Love

Happy Thursday Readers!
I have only a couple things to say.
1, Please ignore my backgrounds...I promise next time they will be better. Sigh.
2. I actually really liked this outfit which is a miracle because I got ready in about 10 minutes at 6 this morning which is way earlier than I ever get up.
3. I worked with a Special Ed class today and it was so fun and rewarding.
I had a great day, what about you? :)
 
Don't forget to follow along!



 

Button Down: f21
Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans; American Eagle
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Target
Bracelets: F21, Gift
 

Favorite Frock Fridayfollowmemaybe
 

 


10 comments:

  1. This outfit is adorable!! I love the layered tops, it's perfect!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute outfit! Love the denim shirt under it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! I love this outfit. The polka dots are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable polka dots!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your trendy sweater! Great layering too!

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I love the polka dots - patterned sweaters are so cute :)
    xx
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun and flirty polka dot sweater, really like this comfy and casual look :-)

    Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great sweater! I love polka dots and I LOVE green, so this is right up my alley! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this sweater! I've been looking for a great polka dot sweater and this one is just downright adorable - the color and everything! Love the jumping pic too! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this look! i have the sweater in navy and white :) i know im comenting on a different day buuuuut im stopping by from the GFC linkup! love your blog so fun! im your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete