Saturday, November 3, 2012

OOTD: Plaid is Rad

Hello lovelies :)
Not much to say about this post; it was a little later in the day than I nromally take pictures so the lighting is a little off but I had to show you my new Rock & Republic smoking slippers! Aren't they amazing?
The best part is they were only $19.99 at (guess)...Kohls!

I love that place.

But you know that.

I hope you all had a great Saturday, make sure to come back tomorrow for Sunday Best!

 

 

 

Sweater: Gap outlet
Pants; Kohls
Scarf: Mom's
Hat: American Eagle
Purse: Nine West
Shoes: Rock & Republic for Kohls

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love that you are going into teaching! They need more stylish teachers out there! :) I have those same plaid shoes and wear them with everything. Best buy ever. Love your blog and so excited to be blog buddies!
    -Bridgette
    http://bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete