Tuesday, November 27, 2012

OOTD: Pinspiration

I pulled inspiration from pinterest today.
Yes, it is a miracle. Instead of looking on pinterest and lusting after the many things I wish I could have and/or pull off, I got proactive.
Plus, this reminded me that I had this shirt in the back of my closet...hadn't worn it in forever.
Oh, Pinterest.
How I love thee, let me count the ways. ;)
 
Happy Pinning Tuesday!
(here's the inspiration)
Pinned Image
(that is not me...this is me, playing in the leaves [duh])
 









Here's me bundled up because it was COLD today! :)
 Also, I have laringitis, I've never had it before...it SUCKS. So please don't make fun of my face. ;)
 
 

Real Girl Style Link Up

7 comments:

  1. You pulled off this interest look perfect!! Love it!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit looks so cute and comfy!

    Smile On:)...Classy Pam

    http://classypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love anything with flannel, my fav :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cure ! classic flannel.

    Xo Amy,
    Would you like to stay connected through Bloglovin and GFC?
    http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same shirt! Love how you layered it with your jean vest, if I had one I would totally steal this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I love Pinterest - I could surf for HOURS on there.
    Very cute look!
    xx
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete