Thursday, November 1, 2012

OOTD: Not So Fancy

I almost didn't put this one up.
This outfit is really simple and honestly...not all that thought out.
It's 80 degrees today and I am mad about it. I wanted to wear boots, scarves, and coats on the first day of November but I couldn't. Ugh.
Also, I spontatneously ended up going out for Halloween last night so I was extremely tired this morning.
 
 
I can feel you judging me.
Stop it.
 
So, I am going to show this to you anyway...because I wore it and I am nothing if not honest.
 
Let that be known.
;)
 
Happy Thursday
TGTIF (Thank God tomorrow is Friday!)
 


 


 
Shirt: Gap
Cardigan: F21
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Sperrys
 
I didn't even wear a necklace.
Wow...
 
I am a class act at fashion blogging.
 
Anyway, I am starting work on some Christmas Gift Guides for the upcoming holidays. In the comments, let me know any suggestions you have or ideas for certain people you are shopping for. I am hoping to get them done within 2 weeks.
 

5 comments:

  1. Love the cardigan! I have the same one (:
    I have days like this too, I just usually won't post a picture hahaha

    xo Jayne from http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this cute, casual outfit! I like it when people post their casual looks, but I know what you mean about worrying something isn't blog-worthy! I do the same thing.
    Shea
    Bon Chic Bon Gastronomique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that makes me feel better! :)

      Delete
  3. i love it!! what a cute cardigan!

    ReplyDelete