Tuesday, November 6, 2012

OOTD: The Liebster Award

The lovely http://avecamber.blogspot.com/ gave me The Liebster Award. Because I just did one not that long ago, I decided I would just answer her questions in my outfit post. So, if you want to know a little bit more about yours truly, keep scrolling :)
 
Happy Tuesday!

Also, I don't know why these pictures turned out kinda grainy and...awful. Ugh, Sorry!

 




Top: Gap outlet
Jacket: Gap outlet
Jeans: Kohls
Boots: Kohls
Scarf: American Eagle

1) What made you decide to give your blog its name?
 I found the word "fashionate" here and thought it was a cool twist on the word "passionate" and/or "fortunate" both of which describe my life. :)

2) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
 I love living in Oklahoma and could never leave my family, I'm a baby. But if I did have to go somewhere, it would be Ireland. I have always wanted to go there!

3) What is the best book that you have read recently?
 The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I read it so I could see the movie...both are good.

4) What is your most prized possession?
 Hmm...this is actually a tough question. I don't even know...

5) What accomplishment are you the most proud of?
 Getting through my first semester of college? ;) Probably getting to record in Nashville with my acapella group.

6) What is your favorite TV show and why?
 THE WALKING DEAD. Did anyone else watch last night's episode?! I cried. That show is so good. Netflix it now!
I also like Friends, I watch ti every night and can quote a majority of it...

7) What are your favorite online shopping sites?
 I don't shop online. *gasp* I have only ever ordered from etsy and forever21.

8) What is your favorite fashion decade?
 This is so hard. I would probably have to say the 40's/50's.

9) What color do you wear the most?
 Black/Gray/Brown. Neutrals.

10) Heels or flats?
 I would love to say heels because I love them...but I spend most of my day walking so I shop for cute flats.

11) What is the one food you cannot resist?
 Cheesecake!
Real Girl Style Link Up

8 comments:

  1. Never shopped online?! Gasp! Ah, I was the same way until I moved to a place that was void of a mall within a 30 mile vicinity. Weak sauce, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have a mall right around the corner. Basically the only store I don't have is an H&M and they don't ship anyway :(

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute look! Love those boots. Thanks for linking up for Real Girl Style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to have that scarf! Those colors are so cool.

    I don't shop online either. Living in Dallas, I have everything I could ever possibly want or need within driving distance. Lucky girl!

    Happy to have found you through Real Girl Style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I love the scarf!!

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in your scarf, and those boots are amazing. =) I had the opportunity to visit Ireland last year and loved it - the people are so friendly and the country is so beautiful! You should definitely visit when you have a chance.


    Avec Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that jacket and gap outlet :)

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this whole look! That scarf is so cute!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete