The lovely http://avecamber.blogspot.com/ gave me The Liebster Award. Because I just did one not that long ago, I decided I would just answer her questions in my outfit post. So, if you want to know a little bit more about yours truly, keep scrolling :)
Also, I don't know why these pictures turned out kinda grainy and...awful. Ugh, Sorry!
Top: Gap outlet
Jacket: Gap outlet
Scarf: American Eagle
1) What made you decide to give your blog its name?
I found the word "fashionate" here and thought it was a cool twist on the word "passionate" and/or "fortunate" both of which describe my life. :)
2) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I love living in Oklahoma and could never leave my family, I'm a baby. But if I did have to go somewhere, it would be Ireland. I have always wanted to go there!
3) What is the best book that you have read recently?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I read it so I could see the movie...both are good.
4) What is your most prized possession?
Hmm...this is actually a tough question. I don't even know...
5) What accomplishment are you the most proud of?
Getting through my first semester of college? ;) Probably getting to record in Nashville with my acapella group.
6) What is your favorite TV show and why?
THE WALKING DEAD. Did anyone else watch last night's episode?! I cried. That show is so good. Netflix it now!
I also like Friends, I watch ti every night and can quote a majority of it...
7) What are your favorite online shopping sites?
I don't shop online. *gasp* I have only ever ordered from etsy and forever21.
8) What is your favorite fashion decade?
This is so hard. I would probably have to say the 40's/50's.
9) What color do you wear the most?
10) Heels or flats?
I would love to say heels because I love them...but I spend most of my day walking so I shop for cute flats.
11) What is the one food you cannot resist?