Tuesday, November 6, 2012

OOTD: The Green Dress

Happy Tuesday lovelies! This is what I actually wore today (the earlier post was yesterday's outfit but blogger was being mean to me yesterday)
Did you guys vote?
I did.
& that's all I'm gonna say about that ;)
Anyway, I wore this to tutor the sweet kiddos in my momma's class. They are in first grade and they're so fun. Everytime I help up there I know I am going into the right field and it makes me so excited to start that chapter of my life...although it feels like years away.
 
I cannot wait to see what you all wore :)
Also, please follow along with the blog on GFC, I follow back :)
I am hoping to set up a giveaway soon so be coming back for that!
 
 

 

 
 
 Chambray Top: Kohls
Dress: Old Navy
Vest: DressBarn
Socks: Kohls
Boots: Kohls
 
This outfit didn't turn out as well as I had planned...sigh, I've been feeling that a lot lately. Like, nothing is quite as cute on me as it would be on others. It's so uninspiring. Does that ever happen to you guys?
 

4 comments:

  1. Love the LAYERS!!!! Love OOTD posts! New follower here. I post sometimes on OOTD posts, mostly thrifted items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering and the green!! So cute!

    Mal
    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and I'm your new follower on GFC.

    NLxx
    www.my-changing-room.com

    Little giveaway on my blog this week :-)

    ReplyDelete