Friday, November 2, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: The Kiddos

Okay, now that it's November it's time for everybody's favorite thing: gift shopping!
I know it's still a little early but I will be doing gift guides through the month of November and the first week of December so I needed to get started!
 
I began with the kids because everybody has a kid to shop for! Whether it's your children, nieces, nephews, or just friends...hopefully this can help.
I love timeless gifts that allow kids to express creativity (hello, Elementary Ed Major talking) so you'll see that expressed here.
 
Shop away!
Happy (early) Holidays!

Gift Guide: Kiddos 1


Gift Guide: Kiddos 2


Gift Guide: Kiddos 3


Gift Guide: Kiddos 4


Gift Guide: Kiddos 5

Fur Vest // White Tutu // Striped Sweater // Monster Slippers // Fairest of Them All (I am ordering this! So cool!) // Science Book // Musical Jewelry Box

I encourage you to buy whatever kids you are shopping for at least one (timeless) book! Not only will they love it (eventually...) but reading to them is so important and such a great family time!

Happy Friday, ya'll . :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this!! I am usually the one sighing when people talk about Christmas in November, But I want to get all my shopping done early!! I already purchased 3 gifts and I hope to be done by Dec. 1! thanks for the tips!!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, what a thoughtful comment (from one of my favorite bloggers!) :)

      And I agree about buckling down and getting done early thsi year!

      Delete
  2. I love this post! What great options!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete