Thursday, November 1, 2012

2 Outfits + Tumblr?

Happy first day of November!!
The first day of November is kinda hard for me for reasons that I don't really want to get into on the blog.
 
Anyway, I felt like posting a few things before I get around to my outfit post (it's coming, I promise!)
 
Like, these outfits. Oklahoma cannot make up it's mind about being fall or sticking with summer so I have been living through polyvore and blogging.
 
Fall Love


Fall Again




Click to shop! :)
 
Also, if any of you are "tumblrs" I thought I would share my tumblr account; I got into it a while back, then got bored of it but have recently been really into it again. So, you can follow me if you like what you see.
 
 
I also have a fashion one which is
 

1 comment:

  1. I love both outfits, but the second one is amazing. I know what you mean about the weather-- I just try to take a moment to appreciate any day that is over 50 degrees.

    Hope the day isn't too tough for you! You can make it! Less than 17 hours until it's Nov. 2!

    ReplyDelete