Wednesday, October 31, 2012

OOTD: Boot Scootin Boogie







Crochet Top: F21
Jeans: Gap
Cardigan; Gap
Boots: Kohls


Happy Halloween everyone! I've always been into this holiday but I already did most of my festivities over the weekend. My friend and I are going to sit on my porch and hand out candy tonight and look at the cute little costumes and eat most of the candy ourselves....oops? Well, we decided that next year we were going to have a party. So, that translates into "start planning/pinning/buying NOW" (we do things big around here!)
I can't wait to read your blogs and see what you wore & did for Halloween!

I am linking up with Marionberry Style today for a trend of the month post (boots and booties!) Check it out and join in!

18 comments:

  1. Love these boots! They look just like the Steve Madden ones I have been wanting for a year now!!

    -Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these boots! You look so cute!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are so cute!! You can always find some fun shoes at Kohl's. And the title of your post made me relive my high school days when we did a line dancing lesson and danced to that song. :)

    toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! That's so funny and I always love the shoes at Kohls, I bought some more today!
      Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you. I love your blog and am honored that you visited mine!

      Delete
  5. Love your blog. ;) and that outfit, perfect!
    I'm your newest follower! Stop by over here at
    tisfortiffanyblog.blogspot.com and follow me too! :)

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Love your blog and am following :)

      Delete
  6. Such cute boots! I am kinda obsessed with anything that has an aztec print lately...so I seriously said "Oh!" when I saw these! You look amazing :)
    Thanks for linking up Aubree!
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. So in love with those boots! I love them! Hope you had a good Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those boots. almost bought the same pair

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your boots!! I just wrote a post about winter boot trends :)

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I read your post and love it! Especially the equestrian picks, I need some!

      Delete