Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween One

Okay, for my first little Halloween inspiration costume, I chose Taylor Swift. This one would be
 
1. Relevant - her new C.D. just dropped Monday (I love it!)
2. Easy - her style is so vintage that hitting up your local thrift store should be the only step
3. Fashionable - no guts, no gore, just cutesy 50's Taylor!
 
So, dig out your inner vintage queen, pick up a mic and a blonde wig if your not helped out naturally in that department and dance like you're 22 (I kinda hate that song...but ya know, work it!)
 
Happy Halloween! Come back tomorrow for another costume idea. :)
 
 
Halloween: Taylor Swift


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun idea! I love this! And the best part is I would totally reuse every single part of this costume...except for maybe the wig :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! Taylor Swift would be such an easy one too! It's totally rewearable.

    flouncesandhubbub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete